none
Questions??

Question

• I have a question? Why do I have an Outlook 2 email address and a username for that address? Why do I need two Outlook accounts? I would like to have only one email address and one username if that's possible? This is why I can't keep up with my Passwords, I'm always forgetting if I'm on (Confused-44) OR (Confused-4444), can't you put the information from (Confused-4444) into (Confused-44)? It would make it so much simpler for me and maybe all of you people?  Can I have permission for you to do that for me? Then I can delete (confused-4444). Does that sound good to Outlook, Microsoft, Windows, or Live? I would greatly appreciate your permission to do that.

Thank You, Yabadoo4u

Monday, April 10, 2017 9:15 PM

All replies

• Hi,

As this issue is mainly related to Outlook, I suggest discussing it in our Windows Office forum. They are the best resource to troubleshoot this issue.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/office/en-US/home?category=officeitpro

Best Regards,

Tao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, April 11, 2017 7:17 AM
  • Hi,

We haven’t heard from you for a couple of days, have you solved the problem? We are looking forward to your good news.

Best Regards,

Tao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 2:41 AM