Error on import of user profiles and properties RRS feed

• Question

• I really hope someone can help me with a solution/insight to this problem.

In my company to new sub-departments have been created and users moved in to these containers in AD.

Since these OU didn't exist before, the users who now have been moved have lost access to a webpart which is created with access for a specific audience.

In the last log entry under User Profiles and Properties, it says:

"Not enough storage is available to complete this operation. " , and last import errors says: "

Crawling could not continue because the local server is not responding. Restart Microsoft SQL Server."

I have logged in to the DB server, and there seems to be plenty of free diskspace, I have also tried to restart the services, the DB server, but still the same messages.

If I go to Manage Audiences,there is a compilation error which says: "

The audience cannot be compiled while user profiles are being imported from Active Directory directory service. Wait until the import process completes and then try again.

Saturday, February 9, 2013 8:58 AM

Answers

• Hi,

You can try to create a new import connection in Shared Service Provider. Make sure that the user have Replicate Directory Changes in Active Directory. Then start a full crawl, check whether these errors persist. If the importing
    still doesn't work, you can get the error message in ULS log which is located here:C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\web server extensions\12\LOGS.

Thanks,

Entan Ming

If you have any feedback on our support, please contacttnmff@microsoft.com.

Entan Ming
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, February 11, 2013 6:50 AM