Domain-Key identified Mail (DKIM) RRS feed

• Question

• As Microsoft did not provide a means to implement DKIM in Exchange Server 2016 on-premises as is done in Exchange Online, I was wondering if there's a way around implementing DKIM for the on-premises Exchange Server? Any comment would help. Thanks
    Friday, April 3, 2020 1:33 PM

All replies

• As Microsoft did not provide a means to implement DKIM in Exchange Server 2016 on-premises as is done in Exchange Online, I was wondering if there's a way around implementing DKIM for the on-premises Exchange Server? Any comment would help. Thanks

Use a third party service that has DKIM support ( EOP etc..)and route your mail through them

or

3rd party add-ins/software

Example:

https://colinwilson.uk/2017/07/19/setting-up-dkim-for-exchange-server/

Friday, April 3, 2020 1:50 PM
  • Hi Michael Dare,

You can refer to  the official tutorial and setup DKIM.

1. Create your signing key in the agent or server responsible for this job in your environment. 
    2. Publish your DKIM DNS record for your domain. 
    3. Enable the DKIM signing and encrypting option for all outbound emails. 

For your reference: On-Premises Exchange: DKIM and DMARC setup

Regards,

Eric Yin

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Monday, April 6, 2020 8:52 AM
  • Hi, I'm here to confirm with you if your issue has been resolved. If the problem is successfully solved, you can share your solution and mark them or the helpful reply as answer, this will make answer searching in the forum easier and be beneficial to other community members as well.

Regards,

Eric Yin

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Friday, April 10, 2020 9:10 AM
  • Hi, I'm here to confirm with you if your issue has been resolved. If the problem is successfully solved, you can share your solution and mark them or the helpful reply as answer, this will make answer searching in the forum easier and be beneficial to other community members as well.

Regards,

Eric Yin

Thursday, April 30, 2020 7:44 AM