none
IE9 Rc version RRS feed

• Question

• I have Windows 7 install;ed ,I also downlaoded the Rc 9 version, first thing I notict .I have no flash player and also have no silverlight even though it is downloaded,is it becouse my system is 64 bit.iwould liketoo get some help on this one

Handy12

Monday, February 21, 2011 4:03 PM

Answers

• It should not be the problem. In 64bit systems, the default IE entry is 32 bit IE. You should see two IE versions in your Start menu.

You can install Flash Player and Silverlight for IE.

If they do not work, you may refer:

Adobe Forums IE9 RC and Latest Flash Player don't...

Important Note: Microsoft provides third-party contact information to help you find technical support. This contact information may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this third-party contact information.

Internet Explorer 9 RC, Silverlight and Adobe Flash.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

• Marked as answer by Arthur Xie Friday, February 25, 2011 9:58 AM
    Thursday, February 24, 2011 8:51 AM

All replies

• I have Windows 7 install;ed ,I also downlaoded the Rc 9 version, first thing I notict .I have no flash player and also have no silverlight even though it is downloaded,is it becouse my system is 64 bit.iwould liketoo get some help on this one

Handy12

Monday, February 21, 2011 8:44 PM
  • It should not be the problem. In 64bit systems, the default IE entry is 32 bit IE. You should see two IE versions in your Start menu.

You can install Flash Player and Silverlight for IE.

If they do not work, you may refer:

Adobe Forums IE9 RC and Latest Flash Player don't...

Important Note: Microsoft provides third-party contact information to help you find technical support. This contact information may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this third-party contact information.

Internet Explorer 9 RC, Silverlight and Adobe Flash.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

• Marked as answer by Arthur Xie Friday, February 25, 2011 9:58 AM
    Thursday, February 24, 2011 8:51 AM