Issue with SLA reports of Exchange 2010 MP in SCOM 2007 R2 !! RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have issues with Exchange 2010 MP SLA reporting. Whenever report is run it fails on some or the other dataset(Outage**,SLAbyDAte etc.) When I digged in, I found that it is connecting to DW Exchange 2010 Availability tables + Planned maintainance + outage table. The tables were not available in the DW, not sure how it got removed. Initially I tried by uninstalling and installing MP(Exchange 2010  & Exchange 2010 reports both) if relevant tables get created automatically but it did not help and I was still facing the same issue. Then I tried to create the tables manually and check if it could resolve the issue. There was unique ID associated(different in different computer) with the name of most of the tables. I tool it from Exchange report data source which exists in reporting server. But I could see that table remain empty with no records there and SLA report start giving different issues stating table instances do not exist.

Could anyone help me to restore the SLA report of Exchange 2010 MP ? How should I ensure that data start populating the tables ? I am also helpless here because we do not have correct DW dump to restore back to earlier when it was working fine.

//BR

Tuesday, October 7, 2014 9:40 AM