none
has anyone seen this error? I am setting up file access on a 2 node array RRS feed

• General discussion

• hi,

this is a new instalation.

I can browse UNC paths and shares with no problem.

afte i go to admin >> file access > enter my credentials, i get the familiar page BUT as soon as i touch something i get:

I also see in red "failed to enumerate domains please check your permissions"however i do notthink this is the issue as i am using domain admin and can easily browse any share on domain.

i booted and verified services and tried to research this but was not successfull

can anyone help?

roys99

• Edited by roys99 Wednesday, April 10, 2013 8:30 AM
    Wednesday, April 10, 2013 8:27 AM

All replies

• No One?

roys99

Thursday, April 11, 2013 6:22 AM
  • Hi Roys99 - what Service Pack are you running? I know that File Access has been depreciated in SP3....

Thanks,

James.

Thursday, April 11, 2013 1:17 PM
  • Hello Roy,

I believe you are using UAG sp3, MS has released uag sp3 rollup 1 address issue related to file access.  Its better that you upgrade to the latest roll up and then check.

For other issue please check the following link:-

http://support.nappliance.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=133

-Ashish

Thursday, April 11, 2013 10:37 PM
  • hi

i have added said hotfix - no difference.

I then took ownership of entire programs and windows folders as domain admin and i now do NOT get the error BUT "only"the much mentioned "Failed to enumerate domains - pls check your permissions"..

I am now looking to tr yand add the domain manually to the ShareAccessCfg.xml file - and am looking for examples for this froma working instalation

can u help?

more info: i can easily browse to shares from both of my array members

much obliged

roys99

• Edited by roys99 Monday, April 15, 2013 2:59 PM
    Monday, April 15, 2013 2:38 PM
  • How are you putting the username in the file access configuration prompt?

If your domain name is abc.com and the username is xyz then preferred method is abc.com\xyz.

Are you trying that?

Monday, April 15, 2013 4:26 PM
  • i am doing it domain\user

roys99

Wednesday, April 17, 2013 5:47 AM