Classic Windows Logon Screen Funtionality RRS feed

• Question

• In Windows XP we had a "Press Ctrl+Delete" and then a loginbox with Username and Password.

In Windows 7 we have a list off all users created on the PC.
    Or if a Windows 7 is member of a domain we also have a loginbox.

How can I get the domain login box to a Windows 7  Workgroup?

Friday, April 5, 2013 1:17 PM

Answers

• In Windows XP we had a "Press Ctrl+Delete" and then a loginbox with Username and Password.

This is a solution for that:

http://windows7themes.net/enable-classic-logon-screen-in-windows-7.html

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ” How to ask a question that is fixable.

• Marked as answer by tracycai Monday, April 8, 2013 6:21 AM
    Friday, April 5, 2013 3:05 PM

All replies

This is a solution for that:

http://windows7themes.net/enable-classic-logon-screen-in-windows-7.html

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ” How to ask a question that is fixable.

• Marked as answer by tracycai Monday, April 8, 2013 6:21 AM
    Friday, April 5, 2013 3:05 PM
  • I guess I should clarify it won't be the classic type box but, it does resolve displaying all the users available on a machine.

Friday, April 5, 2013 5:03 PM
  • The original post did not seem to me to be in any way abusive. Can the moderator "unclick" the report as abusive setting?

Al Dunbar -- remember to 'mark or propose as answer' or 'vote as helpful' as appropriate.

Friday, April 5, 2013 5:29 PM