none
Set-OrganizationConfig -MapiHttpEnabled $true not working for Office365 cmd

Question

• Hi

I m trying to enable MAPIoverHTTP orgazztion wise but getting following error from office365 cosnsole

PS C:\Users\Administrator> Set-OrganizationConfig -MapiHttpEnabled $true
    A parameter cannot be found that matches parameter name 'MapiHttpEnabled'.
        + CategoryInfo          : InvalidArgument: (:) [Set-OrganizationConfig], ParameterBindingException
        + FullyQualifiedErrorId : NamedParameterNotFound,Set-OrganizationConfig
        + PSComputerName        : outlook.office365.com

But i m able to enable disable oAuth from same office365 console

PS C:\Users\Administrator> Set-OrganizationConfig -OAuth2ClientProfileEnabled $true
    PS C:\Users\Administrator> Get-OrganizationConfig| Format-List

and i also found https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powershell/module/exchange/organization/set-organizationconfig?view=exchange-ps

command Set-OrganizationConfig -MapiHttpEnabled $true is applicable for office365 as well

Thanks

Suresh

Friday, June 08, 2018 2:04 PM

All replies

• According to the documentation, the MapiHttpEnabled parameter is valid only in on-premises Exchange.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powershell/module/exchange/organization/set-organizationconfig?view=exchange-ps

Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."
    Celebrating 20 years of providing Exchange peer support!

• Proposed as answer by Andy DavidMVP Friday, June 08, 2018 4:20 PM
    Friday, June 08, 2018 3:47 PM
  • Hi Suresh,

I'm just writing to check how's everything going? If you have any questions or needed further help on this issue, please feel free to post back. If the issue has been resolved, please mark the helpful replies as answers, this will make answer searching in the forum easier and be beneficial to other community members as well. Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Niko Cheng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, June 14, 2018 2:57 AM