IAG SP2 Update 3 availability RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, we're running IAG SP2 as a virtual device. We've a number of windows 7 client and I expect to see more in the future.

I understand that update 3 integrates new client components that my clients can download but I can't see it available to download yet. According to this article, it's only available on a call to Microsoft;

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/979097#Manifests12

Does anybody know if the update or another update with the components will be available? Alternatively, can I integrate the components from UAG (which seem to work) into my IAG so that new clients will download the UAG components instead of the Update2 ones?

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 9:57 AM

Answers

• You will need to open a case to obtain this update. IAG SP2 U3 should provide you the version 4 client components which are compatible with UAG.

DanW

• Marked as answer by Erez Benari Wednesday, May 12, 2010 6:11 PM
    Wednesday, May 12, 2010 5:24 PM

All replies

• You will need to open a case to obtain this update. IAG SP2 U3 should provide you the version 4 client components which are compatible with UAG.

DanW

• Marked as answer by Erez Benari Wednesday, May 12, 2010 6:11 PM
    Wednesday, May 12, 2010 5:24 PM
  • Ok, understood. However, I don't experience any of the issues listed in the list, I only want any new windows 7 / x64 clients to be able to connect "seamlessly". Are they still likely to authorise the download if that's my only "issue"
    Thursday, May 13, 2010 3:57 PM