none
BHOLD core portal showing blank page RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

We have deployed FIM 2010 R2 in our client environment, say SERVER1. we need to deploy BHOLD in our client environment to enable the user attestation to verify the user accesses.

In our test lab, we have installed BHOLD core module on a separate server, say SERVER2. SQL server resides on SERVER1 and both the servers (SERVER1 and SERVER2)belong to the same domain, say DOMAIN1.

we have performed all the prerequisites steps and installed all the prerequisites softwares for BHOLD core but still after successful installation of BHOLD core module, when we tried to access the URL http://server:5151/bhold/core, windows popup come up asking for credentials. After providing the credentials, it displays a blank page.

I have rechecked all the preprequisites:

- required user and group created and added to the IIS_USRS group

- Installed .net framework 3.5.1, Silverlight 5, IIS with ASP.Net and scripting tools

- Windows in 2008 server R2 and SQL version is 2008 R2

- Machine is domain joined (same domain as of FIM)

Can somebody help me in identifying the issue? I am not sure why the portal is showing blank page.

Quick response will be really helpful.

Thanks,

Sanjog

Friday, June 7, 2013 5:49 AM

All replies

• Hey Sanjog,

Did you adjust the applicationHost.config file as per the instructions on TechNet?

"If you install BHOLD Suite SP1 on Windows Server 2012, the BHOLD web pages will not be available until you modify the applicationHost.config file located in C:\Windows\System32\inetsrv\config. In the <globalModules> section, add preCondition="bitness64 to the entry that begins <add name="SPNativeRequestModule" so that it reads as follows:"

You need to perform an iisreset after.

Wednesday, June 12, 2013 6:20 AM