An unexpected error hasoccured RRS feed

• Question

• I install fresh copy of Win 10, and Office 365. All working good expect Outlook.

When I start it I get message from subject and then i have to click on OK to turn off my Outlook.

Friday, August 16, 2019 10:00 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Can you provide me the error message which you get on your outlook.

Also try creating a new profile on your outlook by following the below steps.

open control panel>user accounts>Mail>Mail setup page pops out

Select Show profiles>Add> Give a name to that profile> enter your email address and that should automatically configure the other settings.

Once done it would take you back to the same  mail setup page where you have created a profile, on the same page you will find an option called Always use this profile with a drop-down option select the drop down and select the profile which you created recently.

Restart your machine and open outlook.

Saturday, August 17, 2019 5:16 PM
  • Hi,

Please refer to the suggestions of Hari. If possible, please provide us with the screenshot of the error message so we can help you better. 

(If you cannot put the screenshot here, you can upload it to OneDrive (https://onedrive.live.com/) and then share the link here. )

Besides, it is suggested to start your Outlook in safe mode (Press Win + R, type “outlook /safe”, press Enter.) and see if the issue continues. Because there could be some add-ins in your Outlook client that cause this issue.

Any update, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Monday, August 19, 2019 7:30 AM
  • Hi,

Have you got the issue fixed?

Please try my suggestions and let me know the results.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 8:20 AM