Kazakh LIP in Windows 7 RRS feed

• Question

• I have installed the Kazakh LIP package language in the Windows 7 (with English as base MUI) .

The Kazakh appears as Windows interface working OK, but not appears in the List of languages for Non Unicode Programs.

How can install Kazakh as language for Non Unicode Programs?

Jordi Mateo

Wednesday, January 23, 2019 2:35 PM

Answers

• Hi Jordi,

I have also tried this on my testing Windows 7 machine, after installing the Kazakh language pack, and with modifying the options under Formats, Location, Keyboards and Languages with the Kazakh language, still can’t find Kazakh’s option in the Non-Unicode Programs. But I can find it when testing in my Windows 10 machine, guess if it’s not available in Windows 7. Hope your understanding and thanks for choosing Microsoft.

Best regards,

Zoe Mo

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by jmateoavila Thursday, January 24, 2019 11:35 AM
    Thursday, January 24, 2019 9:41 AM

All replies

• Hi Jordi,

I have also tried this on my testing Windows 7 machine, after installing the Kazakh language pack, and with modifying the options under Formats, Location, Keyboards and Languages with the Kazakh language, still can’t find Kazakh’s option in the Non-Unicode Programs. But I can find it when testing in my Windows 10 machine, guess if it’s not available in Windows 7. Hope your understanding and thanks for choosing Microsoft.

Best regards,

Zoe Mo

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by jmateoavila Thursday, January 24, 2019 11:35 AM
    Thursday, January 24, 2019 9:41 AM
  • Thanks a lot Zoe I am very gratefull for your quick answer.

Jordi Mateo

Thursday, January 24, 2019 11:37 AM