LastLogonTime of a particular user on skype pool ? RRS feed

• Question

• We have hybrid environment with both SFB ( online ) and lync server on premises . For a particular user SIP: user@mydomain.com available on SFB online what cmdlet can give me LastLogonTime of this very user ?

Aditya Mediratta

Wednesday, October 25, 2017 11:17 AM

All replies

• Hi Oleg

Thanks for your response , I had previously tried "Skype for Business Online reporting" and I was able to see count of 2 "P2P - total sessions" for particular folk in "Skype for Business peer-to-peer activity" however the very folk never logged into Skype client ever .

Apart I need a way out to fetch information for specific folk in particular , using Get-CsConnections.ps1 may provide me data collectively for connection count of many folks as opposed to one however am looking for  active session information and bit reluctant to use out-of the box script (Get-CsConnections.ps1) in production environment .

Aditya Mediratta

Thursday, October 26, 2017 3:55 AM
  • Hi Aditya,

Using this tool, you can generate Office 365 User Last Logon time report(Exchange\SharePoint\OneDrive\Yammer\Skype\Azure AD). Also you can Export Office 365 User Last login time to CSV or other file formats.

https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/Export-Office-365-User-d0a3122d

On the SFB on-premise server,if you have the Monitoring Server role configured in your environment,you could use following SQL to find user last logon time,for example,I want to find user test1 last logon time,we could use his sip uri (test1@contoso,com) to find it.

USE LcsCDR
    SELECT dbo.Users.UserUri, dbo.UserStatistics.LastLogInTime
    FROM dbo.UserStatistics
    JOIN dbo.Users ON dbo.Users.UserId = dbo.UserStatistics.UserId
    where dbo.Users.UserUri='test1@contoso.com'

The following link is for your reference

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/dodeitte/2011/05/11/how-to-get-the-last-time-a-user-registered-with-a-front-end/

Best Regards,

Leon-Lu
    TechNet Community Support

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Thursday, October 26, 2017 5:43 AM