none
AAP Server in Device Manager RRS feed

• Question

• Hey All, 

i have a Dell Latitude 7400 2-1 device running windows 10 1809. as soon as i plugin anything into the the USB a device called AAP Server pops up and under that the USB device i plug in and its not recognised. even a plug n play USB keyboard, any idea what that AAP server thing is?

Thanks  

Friday, December 13, 2019 4:23 AM

Answers

• Hi, 

According to my research, AAP related with Apple Accessory Protocol. Did you using apple USB devices?

We could right click AAP server and choose properties, then go to Driver page to see the details about the driver. 

Also we could uninstall the existing USB driver under AAP server and reboot computer to reconnect USB devices to check the issue. 

Bests, 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by Imad Ubadat Wednesday, December 18, 2019 2:29 AM
    Tuesday, December 17, 2019 6:10 AM
  • Hi,

I suspect your computer has remembered your apple devices and will re-load them again when reboot PC after you deleted.  

As it is related with Apple device, I would recommend to ask for Apple support for more information. They should be more familiar with their product.

I would not recommend to rebuild system before contact with Apple support as it would cost time to rebuild.

Bests,  

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, December 19, 2019 8:09 AM

All replies

• Hi, 

According to my research, AAP related with Apple Accessory Protocol. Did you using apple USB devices?

We could right click AAP server and choose properties, then go to Driver page to see the details about the driver. 

Also we could uninstall the existing USB driver under AAP server and reboot computer to reconnect USB devices to check the issue. 

Bests, 

• Marked as answer by Imad Ubadat Wednesday, December 18, 2019 2:29 AM
    Tuesday, December 17, 2019 6:10 AM
  • thanks Joy, 

it was the Apple Application Server. i am unsure at what stage it was installed, iTune or Airpods. 

i couldn't remove it. i uninstalled all USB and Bluetooth drivers. as soon as i restart the laptop they were getting installed. 

i rebuild the laptop and will do more testing.

thanks.

Wednesday, December 18, 2019 2:29 AM
  • Hi,

I suspect your computer has remembered your apple devices and will re-load them again when reboot PC after you deleted.  

As it is related with Apple device, I would recommend to ask for Apple support for more information. They should be more familiar with their product.

I would not recommend to rebuild system before contact with Apple support as it would cost time to rebuild.

Bests,  

Thursday, December 19, 2019 8:09 AM