Can't Sign in to skype for bussiness RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Team,

I am getting below error while login to skype for bussiness.

Can't Sign in to skype for bussiness.

please let me know any solution.

regards 

keval 

Friday, July 28, 2017 7:15 AM

All replies

• Deleted
    Friday, July 28, 2017 8:55 AM
  • If this is not related to the state of the Front End service as Shankar suggests, or you're using Skype for Business online through O365,  then it will likely be related to DNS / routing.

If this is case please answer the below, and we can advise of the DNS records that should be in place.

1.) Are you using Skype for Business on-premises or Skype for Business Online?

2.) Are you trying to sign in from within your corporate network, or from outside (i.e. at home or other internet connected location?

Kind regards
    Ben

Note: If you find a post informative, please mark it so using the arrow to the left. If it answers a question you've asked, please mark the thread as answered to aid others when they're looking for solutions to similar problems.

Friday, July 28, 2017 9:17 AM
  • Hi Ben,

Yes,I have using Skype for Business online through O365 .

1.) Are you using Skype for Business on-premises or Skype for Business Online?

Ans: I am using Online through Skype for Business Application.

2.) Are you trying to sign in from within your corporate network, or from outside (i.e. at home or other internet connected location?

Ans:I have tried to sign in from both network (Office & Outside).

Regards,

Keval Baswa

Friday, July 28, 2017 10:19 AM
  • Hi Keval,

To further troubleshoot the issue, can you please confirm the following information?

1. If you set your account in another computer, does the issue persist?

2. Do other users in your organization have the same problem?

3. Pre-installed on your PC with MS Office 2013? If you installed MS Office 2013 before, the following link is for your reference:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/msoffice_sfb-mso_winother/cant-sign-in-to-skype-for-business-the-server-is/c20d30b2-4575-4e75-b72e-1ce01b636015

I suggest you try the following steps:

1. Delete your sign-in information in the sign in page, and re-enter your certificates.

2. If your organization has a custom domain, please check your DNS service CNAME record.

3. Test Skype for Business connectivity via the RCA tool (Remote Connectivity Analyzer) (https://testconnectivity.microsoft.com/).

Best Regards,

Leon-Lu
    TechNet Community Support

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Monday, July 31, 2017 8:09 AM
  • 1. If you set your account in another computer, does the issue persist?

Answer: No I am using on the same laptop.

2. Do other users in your organization have the same problem?

Answer: Yes we have  5 licenses of O365 with skype for business and 4 users having the same issue.

Please suggest.

Monday, July 31, 2017 5:42 PM
  • Hi Keval,

Have you performed the following tests?

Delete your sign-in information in the sign in page, and re-enter your certificates

Check your DNS service CNAME record

Use Remote Connectivity Analyzer to make a test

You could post this question to O365 forum, because this forum support the on premise SFB, thank you for your understanding and response.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice

Best Regards,

Leon-Lu
    TechNet Community Support

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Wednesday, August 2, 2017 9:42 AM