Lync Web App says I don't have a mic, so others can't hear me RRS feed

• Question

• The Lync Web App is saying I don't have a mic despite showing it available in the settings. My mic tests out fine in windows and multiple other apps. Anything to be done? My headset is a Corsair PRO RGB. The audio in is working fine.

Thanks,
    Thomas

Thomas

Friday, June 8, 2018 10:40 PM

Answers

• Hi Tomas,

1.You could try to use another mic and make a test.

2.Or install a skype for business basic version(Free) in your PC,join in the meeting with SFB basic,check the mic ,if mic can be detected.

3.Please try update your driver to latest version.

4.In the end,you have to use a certified device

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Saturday, June 9, 2018 12:16 PM

All replies

• Hi Tomas,

1.You could try to use another mic and make a test.

2.Or install a skype for business basic version(Free) in your PC,join in the meeting with SFB basic,check the mic ,if mic can be detected.

3.Please try update your driver to latest version.

4.In the end,you have to use a certified device

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Saturday, June 9, 2018 12:16 PM
  • Hi ,

Do you have some updates? If the reply help to you ,please mark the reply as answer.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Monday, June 11, 2018 8:59 AM