Windows update will not load all updates RRS feed

• Question

• I have Microsoft Fix it loaded on my system which is Windows XP Media center Edition. I had issuues with . Net Framework That I use with Quickbooks. I finally had to do a system restore to try to fix these issues. When I tried to load quickbooks back on my computer I could not install it. I had to get support from Quickbooks to get this issue resolved. They uninstalled and re-installed . Net Framework  back on my computer. I was unable to do this myself.

The issues that I had before when I used Mr Fix IT online are still there. When I use Mr Fix It That is downloaded on my compurer and run it pretaining to updates I always get the same message which is " Windows update components must be repaired."  Upon answering No it sends me to Microsoft Fix IT Center online I get In the sign in ( Something went wrong and we can't sign you in right now. Please try again later. ) Over and over and over.  

Automatic updates that will not install are

1) > NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1 When this up date fails I get The Following Message.  Config Parser Error (Error parsing C:\Windows\ Microsoft .Net\Framework\v1.0.3705\Machine.config

Parser returned error 0x80070003

upon entering again I get fatal exception (Fatal execution engine error) (0x7925e27c)

THan I get SLA7F.tmp Comman language runtime debugging services.

Application has generated an ceception that could not be handled. Process ID=oxafc(2812)Thread ID=ox890(2192) when I try to debug I get SLA7F.TMP No debugger found.

Monday, December 17, 2012 7:21 PM

Answers