outlook 2013 meeting tracking is not updating with responses RRS feed

• Question

• outlook 2013 meeting tracking is not updating with responses their going into a clients tracking folder after sending meeting request as (none)

Is their a solution to this as they have to manual see each response from attendee whether it be accepted or declined in their inbox as a message and they cant track each meeting as its been set as (none)

Hopefully you can provide me with a solution to this issue as its effecting my client daily work load. I believe it’s not possible to track if they have a shared calendar. Their calendar isn’t shared with anyone. But other users shared their caldendar with this specific user that is experiencing issues with their tracking on their caldendar

Friday, February 2, 2018 4:10 PM

All replies

• Hi David,

>>But other users shared their caldendar with this specific user that is experiencing issues with their tracking on their caldendar

Does this issue only happen to one specific user? Tracking responses in his/her own calendar or the shared calendar?

According to my research, the issue may be caused by any add-ins or the meeting responses are being processed by another client, device, or third-party application. Please try starting Outlook in safe mode and see whether this issue continues. This helps eliminate if the problem is related to any third party add-ins. To do this, please exit Outlook, press Win key + R to open the Run command, type outlook.exe /safe, press Enter.

What's more, please refer to this official article for more details.

If you have more concern about this issue, please feel free to tell me.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Friday, February 9, 2018 6:55 AM
    Monday, February 5, 2018 8:46 AM
  • Hi,

Just to check whether my reply is helpful.

If the above information was helpful, could you please help mark it as answer so it will be easy for other forum members who might have similar issues to find the useful one?

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, February 9, 2018 6:56 AM