External Call recording on SFB RRS feed

• Question

• Hello everyone,

As all of us know, Skype for Business has the feature of recording calls and meeting by simply clicking on Record button on the Call Panel when we establish a call.

My question: Is there any way to record all the calls automatically (specifically external calls on trunks) without clicking on Record button. Even using any other software or VoIP recording solutions?

It's good to know that we have enabled CDR and we can monitor calls and numbers but we need the recorded voice as well.

Our organisation tends to know which user call to where, and have their recorded voice for customer service.

Thank you all in advance.

Friday, May 3, 2019 7:28 AM

Answers

• Hi Iman Moha,

You could monitor calls and numbers with CDR, however, if you need to record the voice, you could only record manually in the SFB client. 

Based on my research, Microsoft does not provide the automatically record tools for now. if you need this function, you could use third party tools. I found a similar case you could refer to, in this case, there’re some tools others recommend. 

Best Regards,
    Evan Jiang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Marked as answer by Iman Moha Monday, May 6, 2019 4:38 AM
    Monday, May 6, 2019 2:08 AM

All replies

• Hi Iman Moha,

You could monitor calls and numbers with CDR, however, if you need to record the voice, you could only record manually in the SFB client. 

Based on my research, Microsoft does not provide the automatically record tools for now. if you need this function, you could use third party tools. I found a similar case you could refer to, in this case, there’re some tools others recommend. 

Best Regards,
    Evan Jiang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Marked as answer by Iman Moha Monday, May 6, 2019 4:38 AM
    Monday, May 6, 2019 2:08 AM
  • Thanks for your reply.

I'll consider your suggestion.

Monday, May 6, 2019 4:39 AM