Exporting to Power Point RRS feed

• Question

• Hi. I want to select a view and export it to Power Point, but I only want to export the view, not the whole book. ProClarity help file says that you can export an isolate view only if the book is not saved, but I'm afraid it's not true...

I don't want to create a new book with only one view to export just one view.  :-(

Anybody gives me a hand?

Thanks in advance.

Thursday, February 21, 2008 11:54 AM

Answers

• Hi Daniel,

I have reproduced the behavior that you are experiencing and apologize for the inconvenience that this causes for you.  While the documentation is a little vague on this process, technically, once you have added a view to a book, you have saved a book.  So unless you are exporting a newly created view or one that you have copied to a new book where it is the only view, I'm afraid that what you are seeing is expected behavior and there isn't any way that we know of to change it.  Perhaps one of the other forum members will have some ideas for you.

Thanks,

Bob

Thursday, February 21, 2008 8:46 PM

All replies

• Hi Daniel,

I have reproduced the behavior that you are experiencing and apologize for the inconvenience that this causes for you.  While the documentation is a little vague on this process, technically, once you have added a view to a book, you have saved a book.  So unless you are exporting a newly created view or one that you have copied to a new book where it is the only view, I'm afraid that what you are seeing is expected behavior and there isn't any way that we know of to change it.  Perhaps one of the other forum members will have some ideas for you.

Thanks,

Bob

Thursday, February 21, 2008 8:46 PM
  • Thanks Bob. Maybe in a further release will be posible to choose between exporting the whole book or only the current view. It could be a useful enhancement.

Regards.

Friday, February 22, 2008 8:03 AM