none
New Send Connector with different External IP address.

Question

• Hi,

I have issues sometimes with my main public IP not being able to send to a couple of domains.  I have multiple external IP's at my company and I am trying to figure out how to setup a new Send connector to use another one of my public IP's to send to just a few domains like yahoo.com.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Wednesday, May 02, 2018 10:38 PM

All replies

• Hi Lez Kempf,

We can create a send connector to send mails to a specific domain, but we cannot bind it to a public IP when create it, there doesn’t exist a setting for it. For more information about creating a send connector, you can see: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/jj657457%28v=exchg.160%29.aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396 

For your question: cannot send mails to a couple of domains. I think your server may be blocked by those servers. If those servers block your server by IP, your can republish your server to other public IP, if those servers block your server by FQDN, a change of IP doesn’t have any effect.

Regards,

Kyle Xu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, May 03, 2018 1:16 PM
  • Ok thanks that is what I was finding as well but wanted to ask to make sure.
    Thursday, May 03, 2018 2:11 PM
  • Hi Lez Kempf,

Any update now?
    If the above suggestion helps, please be free to mark it as answer for helping more people.

Regards,

Kyle Xu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, May 04, 2018 1:38 AM