none
How to configure a SaaS Application to use my email domain

Question

• Hi,

I intend procuring a SaaS application, one of my requirements is for the application to generate and email notification to my external business partners using my email address of xxx@abc.com. 

How do I enable this as the SaaS provider is external to my network, I own the mx record on exchange and the DNS.  I foresee an issue with email being blocked by external parties.

Regards,

AeroF1

Wednesday, May 23, 2018 7:41 AM

All replies

• What does this have to do with Exchange 2013?

Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."
    Celebrating 20 years of providing Exchange peer support!

Wednesday, May 23, 2018 11:50 PM
  • Hi,

Do you mean "Microsoft SaaS for Office 365"?
    How does it work?

For Exchange server, we can configure an open relay connector on it and allow other app to use Exchange to deliver message. If this SaaS application can do that, it's an option.

Best Regards,
    Allen Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.
    Thursday, May 24, 2018 2:26 PM
  • Hi,

Any further help we can do for you?
    If it's solved, would you please post the solution here to share it with us?
    Also, please free to mark the useful reply as answer. Thanks for your cooperation.

Best Regards,
    Allen Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, May 30, 2018 2:03 AM