none
Sharepoint 2010 Restore Fails - ID 3111 & ID 32000 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, I haven't found this EXACT error on here yet.  I'm trying to recover data to the original farm and am getting this error:

------------------------------------------------------------

Log Name:      DPM Alerts
    Source:        DPM-EM
    Date:          8/30/2011 9:56:38 AM
    Event ID:      3111
    Task Category: None
    Level:         Error
    Keywords:      Classic
    User:          N/A
    Computer:      <dpm server>
    Description:

The recovery jobs for <sharepoint db server>\SharePoint_Config that started at Tuesday, August 30, 2011 9:56:24 AM, with the destination of <WFE Server>, have completed. Most or all jobs failed to recover the requested data. (ID: 3111)
    DPM was unable to attach the content database to the temporary SQL Instance <my instance>. Directory lookup for the file "C:\Inbox\DPM_65f9c754_d2d5_4a6d_ba23_b5f8bbed59d3\db\SQL2K8_DATA\MSSQL10.MSSQLSERVER\MSSQL\DATA\MySites_WSS_Content2.mdf" failed with the operating system error 5(Access is denied.). (ID: 32000)
    Event Xml:
    <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
      <System>
        <Provider Name="DPM-EM" />
        <EventID Qualifiers="0">3111</EventID>
        <Level>2</Level>
        <Task>0</Task>
        <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
        <TimeCreated SystemTime="2011-08-30T15:56:38.000Z" />
        <EventRecordID>17137</EventRecordID>
        <Channel>DPM Alerts</Channel>
        <Computer><dpm server></Computer>
        <Security />
      </System>
    </Event>

------------------------------------------------------------

I've checked the wsscmdletswrappercurr.errlog file as well as the dmpracurr file on both the wfe and database server where I'm restoring to and haven't found anything useful.  Somebody deleted a mysite and I'm just trying to restore that entire mysite to produciton. 

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011 5:19 PM

Answers

• Your SQL Instance is running under some specific credentials. Please ensure that the specific credential has full permissions on the specified temporary path you provided.

Regards, Deepan [This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.] [P.S. If the post answers your question or guides you about what you're looking for, please mark it as answered.]
    Monday, September 5, 2011 9:22 AM

All replies

• Your SQL Instance is running under some specific credentials. Please ensure that the specific credential has full permissions on the specified temporary path you provided.

Regards, Deepan [This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.] [P.S. If the post answers your question or guides you about what you're looking for, please mark it as answered.]
    Monday, September 5, 2011 9:22 AM
  • Ahh.. that makes sense now.  Thanks for the help!
    Wednesday, September 7, 2011 4:08 PM