O365redirect emails RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I've a short question. How can I set the rule for redirect email from external senders in O365 ?. I set this rule via OWA but i have a two problems to solve. 1. I can added only 10 users for redirect rule if I try added next user to this rule - "rule is suspended". 2. when I create distribution group and I set rule  for redirect emails to this group i have a notification " 

Your message to mydistributiongroup@xxxx.com couldn't be delivered.

The group mydistributiongroup@xxxx.com only accepts messages from people in its organization or on its allowed senders list, and your email address isn't on the list.

this "shared mailbox" reciving emails from many diferent accounts/domains so where and how I've to set this rule properly ?It's urgent case so please help :)

Monday, May 4, 2020 6:59 PM

All replies

• Hi Lucek,

Welcome to our forum.

>> I can added only 10 users for redirect rule if I try added next user to this rule - "rule is suspended". 
    According to my research, I'm afraid that the situation you encountered is normal. When creating redirect rules, the number of addresses you can send to is limited. And if you add more addresses than are allowed, your rule won’t work. 

>> Your message to mydistributiongroup@xxxx.com couldn't be delivered. The group only accepts messages from people in its organization or on its allowed senders list, and your email address isn't on the list.
    I researched a lot and found that these error meaasges you mentioned may caused by the permission of delivery management. Please try to modify the permission settings and see if it works. For more information, please check these articles:
    The number of recipients limit in office 365 auto-forward rule 2
    Fix email delivery issues for error code 5.7.124 in Exchange Online

Hope this can be helpful.

Regards,

Jeff Yang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, May 5, 2020 7:10 AM
  • Hi ,

Have you got your issue fixed?

I'm writing to see if the reply above is helpful to you.

If you have any update about this issue, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Jeff Yang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Thursday, May 7, 2020 7:05 AM
  • Hi ,

Just checking in to see if above information was helpful. If you have any further updates on this issue, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Jeff Yang

Monday, May 18, 2020 7:51 AM