none
IE 9 Error on Server not on Windows 7 RRS feed

• Question

• So we use this program called Fuji Synapse. On a Windows 7 machine we install the client and it works fine. If we install the client we get an event 1000 Application Error when opening the program on the 3rd or 4th time. So the first 2 times it will open fine the 3rd time it will throw that error out. Everything is the same as far as the way it was installed, and the same IE version yet on a Windows 7 box the issue is not there. Any thing I should look for?
    Tuesday, May 17, 2016 1:34 PM

All replies

• Hi,

see

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/ie/forum/ie9-windows_7/internet-explorer-crashes-with-event-id-1000/de01a6db-5062-e011-8dfc-68b599b31bf5?auth=1

(web search: 1000 error IE)

check with Fuji for updates for their software and its compatibility with IE11 on windows 7.

The first step in troubleshooting web browser issues is to test in noAddons mode (Start>Run>iexplore.exe -extoff [url] )

Regards.

Rob^_^

Wednesday, May 18, 2016 1:25 AM
  • Hi AZKD,

According to your description, I suggest that we could install the important update. Then we could start in the Clean Boot to avoid the effects of third party software and disable the security software. After that we could open IE in no add-on mode to check.

In addition, test in another user account since it can be caused by catch files of appdata.

Hope it will be helpful to you.

Please mark the reply as an answer if you find it is helpful.

If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Thursday, May 19, 2016 12:35 PM
  • Well it will not work with IE 11. It only supports up to IE9. IE 9 on windows 7 works fine. I feel like it has to do something with caching maybe or something. On server 2008 if I launch the HTML link and leave the first window open, and then open subsequent windows it will be fine. As soon as I open a windows, close it, then re open it that error comes up again.
    Thursday, May 19, 2016 3:28 PM
  • Hi AZKD,

Have you try the steps provided? If any further help needed, please feel free to post back.

Hope it will be helpful to you.

Please mark the reply as an answer if you find it is helpful.

If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Friday, May 20, 2016 1:44 AM