none
How to add sharepoint sites to a new site collection in project server RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

We have a Development Server with Project Server 2010 our customer is asking to create a new SharePoint site collection to the PWA instance and wanted to move all the Project Sites to that Site Collection / from now onwards what ever projects created in project server their Project sites need to be saved in the new site collection.

Can any body throw some light on how to add the project sites to a site collection.

Thanks

Geeth If you feel that the answer which i gave you is Helpful please select it as Answer/helpful.

Wednesday, February 5, 2014 3:20 AM

Answers

• Hi 

I have found the answer normally when ever a project is created a project site will also be created. In Project Server there is a option called Project Site Provisioning Settings where we can give the site collection name and make the new Project sites save in that site collection. 

Server Settings--- Operational Policies---- Project Site Provisioning Settings----SiteUrl

Thanks

Geeth If you feel that the answer which i gave you is Helpful please select it as Answer/helpful.

Wednesday, February 5, 2014 4:38 AM