Error: 0xc0000005 Fix? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Does anyone know how to fix Error:  0xc0000005, as it does not allow me to open, or use any application?

Thanks,

Otto 

Friday, October 14, 2016 2:06 AM

Answers

All replies

• Since when this problem started?

Do you have any Anti-Virus software installed?

This problem should be solved, if you update your Windows, take a look at:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2718841

Saturday, October 15, 2016 3:10 PM
  • Hi,

It could be caused by faulty RAM, an incorrect/corrupt device driver, poorly written/updated software and malware. We could boot the install disk and select "Repair my Computer". Then, try booting in safe mode. Using msconfig to disable all non-Microsoft drivers and startup software.

If the issue still insists, I suggest that we could disable the Antivirus software and use the System Restore to repair. Meanwhile please refer to the link below to follow the steps as Steve provided.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-application-is-unable-to-start-correctly/bbb9c037-77b3-4fae-93b9-ded70f7f9a17

Hope it will be helpful to you

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, October 17, 2016 11:05 AM
  • Hi OTTO-007,

Haven't received your message a few days, was your issue resolved?
    I am proposing previous helpful replies as "Answered". Please feel free to try it and let me know the result. If the reply is helpful, please remember to mark it as answer which can help other community members who have same questions and find the helpful reply quickly.
    Best regards,
    Carl Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, October 26, 2016 8:02 AM