none
Drive where windows is locked unlock drive ( also partition missing is another message)

Question

• Ok this for the first hard drive I've been trying to unlock my original hard drive again I have a second hard drive that is also locked an would like to get both unlocked so I've been working on the 1st drive to get it unlocked I will try to list what I've tried to get it unlocked.

I've tried running :

Chkdsk.  f,v,r,l,x,    bootrec/fixmbr , fixmbr , fixboot , scans , rebuildbcd.   Wmic I've tried using different items from here even tried bitlocker cmd.   Bdehdcfg.exe , manage-bide.exe , repair-bide.exe , manage-bde-status an said that bit is unlocked I've tried booting from a CD , flash drive ,int & my ext drive tried all kinds of things an I'm not getting any where and very frustrated cause now having a new drive to also become locked and trying to getting unlocked using some of these item on it also an got no where with it and i really wondering why this is happening an what would be causing this issue is win 10 or my WD backup drive I'm at a lost in this matter an could use so e assistance in this matter with both drives I've kept a booklet and written down things about issue an all my items that I've saved stuff on my phone & tablet to try. 

Thank you in advance for any assistance , Shagg(Jerry)

Saturday, September 24, 2016 9:03 PM