SharePoint 2007 User swip issue RRS feed

• Question

• I have a SharePoint site developed in MOSS 2007. My site is using SharePOint farm architecture which includes following servers in it

1. One Application server APP1
    2. Two Database Server's mirrored (DB1,DB2)
    3. Two Front End Server's (WFE1, WFE2)**

Recently we are receiving complaints from customer saying that when A user logging with his credentails and navigate to site, sub-sites in it. When he click on Home (Root site) Tab he certainly loose his active looged in session and he see the home page for another user with his access previllages.

Can some one tell me what is the root cause for this...?

Any help will be highly appriciated.

FYI: I have implemented caching to improve the performance of this site.

Thanks & Regards,

Sachin katkar

Thursday, August 18, 2011 10:16 AM

Answers

• Hi,

This problem should be caused by caching. After visiting a site, some related information was stored into caching. When you visit this site again, system will check the caching first. You can try to clear the cache before another user visit this site to see if issue still exist.

Thanks,

Pengyu Zhao

• Marked as answer by Wayne Fan Friday, August 26, 2011 6:24 AM
    Tuesday, August 23, 2011 9:30 AM

All replies

• Hi,

I have faced this issue in past and I was managed to get it resolved by doing an iisreset.

Thanks, Rahul Rashu
    Thursday, August 18, 2011 2:13 PM
  • Hi,

This problem should be caused by caching. After visiting a site, some related information was stored into caching. When you visit this site again, system will check the caching first. You can try to clear the cache before another user visit this site to see if issue still exist.

Thanks,

Pengyu Zhao

• Marked as answer by Wayne Fan Friday, August 26, 2011 6:24 AM
    Tuesday, August 23, 2011 9:30 AM