Picture Library problem RRS feed

• Question

• I have been using the picture library for my thousands of photos I use for eBay.  In the last few days, however, when I go to rotate a picture using my mouse, it is removing the pictures, but I am not sure where they are going.

For example, when choosing a picture to rotate, I would select the pic, use the right button on my mouse to bring up the menu and then I would choose rotate counterclockwise.  This would then rotate the picture.

Now when I do this, the picture disappears.  I do not get asked if I want to remove the picture and put it in the recycle bin.  It just disappears.  I looked in the recycle bin and it is not there.

So, I decided to try something else.  I loaded the pictures to the picture library and then copied the file to an external hard drive.  I then tried to rotate the pictures on the external hard drive file as opposed to the picture library.  It worked like it was supposed to.

I wanted to make sure there was nothing wrong with the mouse and it appears this is a picture library problem as the pictures can be rotated on the external hard drive and they do not disappear. 

I did this experiement with several picture files where I knew I would not miss the picture.  It removed the pic from every file I tried.

What the heck happened???

Sunday, September 11, 2011 12:24 PM

Answers

All replies