none
Activation Error: Error: Trunk XXXX" cannot be activated due to the following: Invalid External IP address. Please choose a different IP RRS feed

• Question

• Hi There,

I have a problem with activating my UAG config. getting the error "Error: Trunk "XXXX" cannot be activated due to the following: Invalid External IP address. Please choose a different IP"

I have external NLB and array configured in my setup. UAG is behind the edge firewall. No Direct Access is running. I have only one HTTPS trunk published in the UAG and trunk has many applications running.Before create the trunk activation is happened correctly and but after the trunk configuration I'm getting activation error.No redirect trunk is configured.

My question is when an External NLB configured, Do we have to use two external/ internal IPs for array member?

Isn't it possible to bind same IP to both trunk and NLB array member? (I have selected external NIC IP for array members)

Can I use Private IP range for the external interface when the UAG is behind the edge Firewall/NAT device ?
    Please anyone could help me to understand and resolve the issue?

Thanks

VG

Friday, August 31, 2012 3:23 AM