Printing from Dashboard - rows don't line up with data RRS feed

• Question

• When printing from Dashboard - (a grid that we would normally export and print and all is find because once in Excel printing is controlled thru excel correctly).     But when printing Directly from the dashboard the rows don't line up with the correct data.   Is this just a Internet Explorer printing issue or soemthing that is in ProClarity (Or not in Proclarity but will be fixed in future releases?)   We are currently using 6.3.2214 SQL Server 2005 SP2.

Thanks 

Thursday, September 10, 2009 7:43 PM

All replies

• Hello,

This is a difficult question to address without further information, but I'll see what I can offer.  What version of Internet Explorer are you using?  IE 6 was released in 2001 and printing has been dramatically improved in IE 7 and 8. 

Printing from the Dashboard, ProClarity Web Standard, and Excel are all dramatically different.  Can you open the PAS Web Standard view in a new window and see how that prints outside the Dashboard?

There are no further features planned for ProClarity products as PerformancePoint Server is the replacement.  I also recommend updating to the latest Service Pack for ProClarity - SP2 (version 6.3.2217).  I'm unable to check if there were any printing changes, but having the latest SP is recommended. 

Thanks,

-Joey

Monday, September 14, 2009 9:41 PM
  • Sorry for mixing themes, but how I can print from PPS dashboard, wich is in Sharepoint?
    Friday, February 26, 2010 3:09 PM