How to update Certificate attributes for Intermediate cert RRS feed

• Question

• I have 5 intermediate CA servers under root CA and which were configured very long back and now i wanted to update OU and Organization attribute for intermediate certificate. Please help!!

Friday, December 20, 2019 2:36 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hello,
    Thank you for posting in our TechNet forum.

According to this similar case, Change distinguished name on standalone root CA,

We can not change CA name (either common name, or DN suffix). We have to completely remove existing CA and set up a new one.

Best Regards,
    Daisy Zhou

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, December 23, 2019 3:30 AM
  • Hi,
    If this question has any update or is this issue solved? Also, for the question, is there any other assistance we could provide?
    Best Regards,
    Daisy Zhou

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, December 25, 2019 2:52 AM
  • Hi,
    Would you please tell me how things are going on your side. If you have any questions or concerns about the information I provided, please don't hesitate to let us know. 
    Again thanks for your time and have a nice day!

Best Regards,
    Daisy Zhou

Friday, December 27, 2019 2:14 AM
  • Hi,

Yes correct, we cannot change the attributes once the CA server is configured. I have requested global sign to provide the certificate which I can use for internal purpose. Thank you for your answer.

Monday, January 13, 2020 3:48 PM
  • Hi,
    You are welcome!

Thank you for your update and marking my reply as answer. I’m very glad that the information is helpful.

As always, if there is any question in future, we warmly welcome you to post in this forum again. We are happy to assist you!

Best Regards,
    Daisy Zhou

Tuesday, January 14, 2020 1:06 AM