none
User Reference Objects throwing error RRS feed

Answers

• Have you edited RCDCs recently? When you click that reference you get RCDC for user viewing. I guess viewing shouldn't even contain String Resource BasicInfoTabHelpText. Instead RCDC for user editing contains that. Could it be that you have replaced viewing with editing? When you click that reference are fields editable? In that case you should replace it correct one.

If you just want to edit string resources:
    Administration -> Resource Control Display Configuration -> Configuration for User Viewing -> Advanced View -> Extended Atrributes -> String Resources

It should contain something like this (if your RCDC asks for it)

<SymbolResourcePair Symbol="BasicInfoTabHelpText" ResourceString="More information"/>

• Marked as answer by Russ Lema Wednesday, November 18, 2015 3:08 PM
    Wednesday, November 18, 2015 8:47 AM

All replies

• Have you edited RCDCs recently? When you click that reference you get RCDC for user viewing. I guess viewing shouldn't even contain String Resource BasicInfoTabHelpText. Instead RCDC for user editing contains that. Could it be that you have replaced viewing with editing? When you click that reference are fields editable? In that case you should replace it correct one.

If you just want to edit string resources:
    Administration -> Resource Control Display Configuration -> Configuration for User Viewing -> Advanced View -> Extended Atrributes -> String Resources

It should contain something like this (if your RCDC asks for it)

<SymbolResourcePair Symbol="BasicInfoTabHelpText" ResourceString="More information"/>

• Marked as answer by Russ Lema Wednesday, November 18, 2015 3:08 PM
    Wednesday, November 18, 2015 8:47 AM
  • Gaston, 

I had been modifying the RCDCs, I ended up resolving the issue by reloading the original and modifying it again. 

Somehow I think when transferring from the editor back into the XML I missed a code snipped, which lost all the Symbol references for each tab, but only when clicking on references. 

It was odd. 

Thanks for the response. 

Russell Lema

Wednesday, November 18, 2015 3:10 PM