Outlook 2010 images don't work RRS feed

• Question

• Hi guys,

We have Microsoft Office 2010 SP1 sequenced, i have an issue with Outlook emails, this aren't displaying images on received external mails and this issue only happens with a few users. All users have the same AD and internet profile.

I tried this: In the computer of the user (User1) that is having the issue, i created a new Outlook profile with an other user (User2) where Outlook was working fine. After this the User2 can see the email images without problem. And after this i created a new profile for User1 in the computer of User2, and again the User1 can't see the email images.

Any idea about this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012 11:06 PM

All replies

• What do you mean by 'all users have the same AD and internet profile'? What happens if they have different profiles?

What version of the App-V client do you have deployed? What version of Windows?

Twitter: @stealthpuppy | Blog: stealthpuppy.com

This forum post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" or "Vote as Helpful" on the post that answers your question (or click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question). This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012 7:59 AM
  • Thanks for your reply...

Sorry... i mean the profiles for both users (user1 and user2). The Active Directory (AD) profile is because they have the same policies and GPOs; and the internet profile is because both have the same access to internet.

The version of App-V Client is 4.6 SP1 and Windows version is Windows 7 SP1 ES.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012 3:27 PM
  • Have you tried disabling the GPOs or testing with Outlook installed instead of delivered with App-V?

Twitter: @stealthpuppy | Blog: stealthpuppy.com

This forum post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" or "Vote as Helpful" on the post that answers your question (or click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question). This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012 8:25 PM
  • Well, because the GPOs are the same in both users i haven't tried this. I will try with Outlook installed locally and disabling the GPOs for both users.

Thanks!

Wednesday, October 24, 2012 11:00 PM