Google invasive tactics does not let me go into IE in the address bar RRS feed

• Question

• I have Firefox, Google and Internet Explorer...I like to use them alternately, but when I want to use IE in the address bar Google takes the place automatically.It is a hazzle. I trust IE and want to use it with my money accounts. I am not sure if I selected Google as my default browser. I have Windows Vista.Thank you for taking the time to answer this issue.
    • Moved by tonysoper_MSFT Wednesday, November 17, 2010 4:20 PM wrong server (From:TechNet Wiki Discussion)
    Wednesday, November 17, 2010 3:11 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Since you are using Windows Vista operation system, I suggest asking Windows Vista Forum for further help:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/windowsvistaitpro

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.  Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Leo   Huang

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Leo Huang Wednesday, November 24, 2010 9:14 AM
    Friday, November 19, 2010 3:26 AM