none
FIM2010 - Lotus Domino Connector - Group Rename Issue RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Guys,

At a customer I have an issue with the Lotus Domino Connector whilst trying to rename a Lotus Notes Group.

When I export the change I get the following error during the export: The given Key was not present in the dictionary.

I used debugViewer to check if there is any more information before the error and there is none specific.

The error in the MA is :

System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
       at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
       at System.Collections.ObjectModel.KeyedCollection`2.get_Item(TKey key)
       at Microsoft.IdentityManagement.MA.LotusDomino.NotesClientWrapper.DominoGroup.UpdateGroupAttributesByUNID(CSEntryChange csentry, IDictionary`2 schema, Context exportContext, IDictionary`2 deleteInfo)
       at Microsoft.IdentityManagement.MA.LotusDomino.Core.Group.ExportEntry(CSEntryChange csentry, Context exportContext, List`1 listChangeResult)

The error in debug viewer is:

[6220] Message: The given key was not present in the dictionary. 
    [6220] Exception root Exception type: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException 
    [6220] Source: mscorlib 
    [6220] Stack Trace:    at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key) 
    [6220]    at System.Collections.ObjectModel.KeyedCollection`2.get_Item(TKey key) 
    [6220]    at Microsoft.IdentityManagement.MA.LotusDomino.NotesClientWrapper.DominoGroup.UpdateGroupAttributesByUNID(CSEntryChange csentry, IDictionary`2 schema, Context exportContext, IDictionary`2 deleteInfo) 
    [6220]    at Microsoft.IdentityManagement.MA.LotusDomino.Core.Group.ExportEntry(CSEntryChange csentry, Context exportContext, List`1 listChangeResult) 
    [6220] Target Site: get_Item 

I was wondering if anybody could give me any pointers on how to solve this problem (Maybe a missing attribute,...) I have checked the group exists in Lotus Notes because I imported it from there.

There is no error on the Lotus Notes side as it does not arrive to Notes.

I am using Lotus Client 9.0 and domino server 8.6FP6

My FIM 2010 R2 version is  4.1.3671.0

My Lotus Domino Connector is 1.1.117.0

Any help would be appreciated. I have been trying to solve this problem for a few days now with no luck.

Thanks

Sylvan

Saturday, August 6, 2016 10:46 PM

Answers

• Hi Guys,

I finally found the answer.

When I was renaming my group I did not change the ListName value in Notes, that is why it kept telling me key value not present.

As I see it as the attribute ListName is mandatory for group management I suppose that you have to change it as well as the DN. Anyhow it works perfectly well.

Maybe this could help

Cheers,

Sylvan

• Marked as answer by Zoltar00 Sunday, September 4, 2016 8:03 PM
    Sunday, September 4, 2016 8:03 PM

All replies

• Hello

I got the same error when there was a group member that did not exist in AD.

It cud be the same issue here.

Tuesday, August 9, 2016 1:06 PM
  • Hi,

Thanks for the reply. In my group in Notes I do not have any members. But i'll try to add one and see if it works. 

I'll get back when I have tested.

Thursday, August 11, 2016 11:25 AM
  • Hi,

Tried adding a member in the groupe and renaming it, same error.

I have got no ideas anymore: I checked and rechecked the doc at https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/articles/active-directory-aadconnectsync-connector-domino/

Everything seems fine.

It says that it supports group management.

Friday, August 12, 2016 9:10 PM
  • Hi,

Tried adding a member in the groupe and renaming it, same error.

I have got no ideas anymore: I checked and rechecked the doc at https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/articles/active-directory-aadconnectsync-connector-domino/

Everything seems fine.

It says that it supports group management.

Hi guys,

Sorry to push, this issue is quite urgent for the customer. I anybody has got a solution I would greatly appricate it. thanks.

Sylvan

Tuesday, August 16, 2016 4:09 PM
  • Hi Guys,

I finally found the answer.

When I was renaming my group I did not change the ListName value in Notes, that is why it kept telling me key value not present.

As I see it as the attribute ListName is mandatory for group management I suppose that you have to change it as well as the DN. Anyhow it works perfectly well.

Maybe this could help

Cheers,

Sylvan

• Marked as answer by Zoltar00 Sunday, September 4, 2016 8:03 PM
    Sunday, September 4, 2016 8:03 PM