vista error codes 800700005 and media player error codes 8007045d RRS feed

• Question

• i cant get updates from windows anymore all i get is a error code message 8000700005 also when i tried to burn a cd using windows media player i keep getting a error message c00d10da then it says error message 8007045d can anybody help
    • Moved by Carey FrischMVP, Moderator Wednesday, September 28, 2011 1:50 AM Moved to more appropriate forum category (From:Windows Vista Service Packs/Windows Server 2008 Service Packs)
    Monday, September 26, 2011 3:19 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Please make sure the user have Administrator priviledge. If so, please go to Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\User Accounts->Manage user account->under Advanced tab-> Advanced User management-> click Advanced, expand Groups, check if the user is also in the Guest members list. If so, please remove it from guest group and remain only in the Administrator group.

Regards,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Thursday, September 29, 2011 6:58 AM