none
Dont have a option for Bluetooth stereo audio only bluetooth hands-free RRS feed

• Question

• I bought a new Dell Inpsirion 15R a couple of weeks ago with bluetooth and a few days ago i bought philips shb9000(01) bluetooth headphones.

When i pair these with the computer o connects but the sound is krunchy( dont know how to explain it in the exact words but it sounds like you record a concert with your 10 year old phone standing next to the speaker). when i use them with my iphone its awesome. so its nothing wrong with them.

i looked around and people say that you should install some broadcomm and when i try that i says that a newer version is allready installed. 

And when i check my chooices in the audio playback devices i have no chooice for stereo audio just hands-free audio.

what can i do to fix this?

regars

Sunday, February 20, 2011 8:59 PM

Answers

• Hi hardan,

Thanks for the post!

Please update the headphone and sound card driver to the latest one to check if it works.

Update the BIOS as well.

Regards,

Miya

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. | Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Tuesday, February 22, 2011 8:23 AM