none
Ou to Ou Synchronization between Active Directory 2008 R2/2012

Question

• Hi Experts,

I have a Short question , how it is possible that when i create a user in Domain A (PDC  Site A) and want to just sync this user in Domain B ( ADC Site B) not anythings else.

Friday, February 17, 2017 8:57 AM

Answers

• >  I have a Short question , how it is possible that when i create a user in Domain A (PDC  Site A) and want to just sync this user in Domain B ( ADC Site B) not anythings else.

MIM/FIM or any other Identity Management Solution.

Friday, February 17, 2017 9:42 AM
  • Hi Experts,

I have a Short question , how it is possible that when i create a user in Domain A (PDC  Site A) and want to just sync this user in Domain B ( ADC Site B) not anythings else.

If that is only one user, just have someone change the attributes locally on the target domain. ^_^

FIM can be used as Martin mentioned, but it is not easy to implement and it is quite expensive. Even if you want to have the user password, replicated to your target domain, you need to configure PCNS on clients to have the password interpreted and sync that to target domain. Otherwise without that, you can just flow attributes to the target domain.

Mahdi Tehrani   |     |   www.mahditehrani.ir
    Please click on Propose As Answer or to mark this post as and helpful for other people.
    This posting is provided AS-IS with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Friday, February 17, 2017 6:20 PM

All replies

• >  I have a Short question , how it is possible that when i create a user in Domain A (PDC  Site A) and want to just sync this user in Domain B ( ADC Site B) not anythings else.

MIM/FIM or any other Identity Management Solution.

Friday, February 17, 2017 9:42 AM
  • Hi Experts,

If that is only one user, just have someone change the attributes locally on the target domain. ^_^

FIM can be used as Martin mentioned, but it is not easy to implement and it is quite expensive. Even if you want to have the user password, replicated to your target domain, you need to configure PCNS on clients to have the password interpreted and sync that to target domain. Otherwise without that, you can just flow attributes to the target domain.

Mahdi Tehrani   |     |   www.mahditehrani.ir
    Please click on Propose As Answer or to mark this post as and helpful for other people.
    This posting is provided AS-IS with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Friday, February 17, 2017 6:20 PM