none
Unexpcted Shutdown RRS feed

• Question

•  

Can anybody help me?.It appears this message with everytime i start my computer.It says:

Problem signature:
      Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
      OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.768.3
      Locale ID: 3073

Additional information about the problem:
      BCCode: 9f
      BCP1: 00000003
      BCP2: 82F69B98
      BCP3: 88C3F030
      BCP4: 83682670
      OS Version: 6_0_6000
      Service Pack: 0_0
      Product: 768_1

Files that help describe the problem:
      C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini112207-03.dmp
      C:\Users\G a f a r\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-44475-0.sysdata.xml
      C:\Users\G a f a r\AppData\Local\Temp\WERCF6E.tmp.version.txt

Thanks

Gafar

Thursday, November 22, 2007 1:39 PM

All replies

•  I am getting this error on my wifes desktop. She is running XP and has a wireless connection through a linksys adapter and router and has CA anti-virus software running. I have thus far tried restoring to a different date...which changed nothing. I then tried safe mode...no results. Next I turned on the guest account in windows and it no longer crashed. But it also no longer had the ability to access the internet because there was not a connection setup for it. So I went back to her original account and restored back to the current save point and and disabled network connections and it has not crashed. But I still have not isolated the problem as of yet. She was running the game "The Sims" when she started getting error messages. The game had been running for five days which is not unusal for her to do but it was a new version of the game. I also can not rule out that I plugged in a new plug and play usb mouse after the computer  was acting flakey but before the hard crashes. I am currently scanning for viruses just to rule that out. Maybe someone else out there has more to add. This seems to be a persistent problam with a lot of people.

Sunday, December 30, 2007 11:29 PM
  •  

Just additional info. By bringing up task manager while windows is loading and ending the programs Dump.exe and Dwwin.exe it keeps the computer from shutting down. These two programs will start running again at some point but I am not sure as of yet what and when they are triggered.
    Sunday, January 13, 2008 5:08 AM