Cannot Send Mail with New Domain Address

Question

• Hello

we have "domain.com" domain some days ago we buy new domain "domain.net"

i add it to Accepted Domain-s list

i add email address policies for new domain

i add new domain to user account email address list,

this user can receive mail from someone to user@domain.net

but when hi truing to send mail from user@domain.net, he immediately receive this notification:

This message could not be sent. Try sending the message again later, or contact your network administrator. You do not have the permission to send the message on behalf of the specified user. Error is [0x80070005-0x0004dc-0x000524].  

how can i allow user to send mail from new domain?

Sunday, November 26, 2017 5:40 PM

All replies

• Hi,

The error indicate your do not have permission to "send on behalf" so are you sending from i.e. shared mailbox? If yes, then check of the user cannot "send on behalf" of the shared mailbox.

• Proposed as answer by Miguel Fra Monday, November 27, 2017 4:31 AM
    Sunday, November 26, 2017 11:23 PM
  • Hi,

Thanks for contacting our forum. Per my test, I followed your steps, and can send with new domain successfully as below:

Given the error message “This message could not be sent. Try sending the message again later, or contact your network administrator. You do not have the permission to send the message on behalf of the specified user. Error is [0x80070005-0x0004dc-0x000524].”

Please refer to the solution in this article.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Jason Chao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Monday, November 27, 2017 2:58 AM
  • I haven't heard back from you yet, and I'm just writing  to see if you have had an opportunity to try the suggestions I provided. And if it helps, please help to mark as answer. Look forward to your update.

Regards,

Jason Chao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Thursday, November 30, 2017 9:48 AM