When playing solitaire and I run out of moves, the stack in the upper left does not reshuffle the cards as they keep comming up the same. The game does not end yet nothing changes ? RRS feed

• Question

• I know this is a silly issue yet it drives me nuts. Normally when playing solitaire and U run out of moves it will tell u the games over, yet sometimes I  am left to reshuffle deck ad nauseum and the reshuffle always comes out the same. Even after checking and verifying that I can do nothing with the stacks or cards layed out in rows, the damn game wont quoit and wont reshuffle. Does anyone know if this is a tricjk to drive obsessive compulsives crazy or can i do something about said issue?
    • Moved by Carey FrischMVP, Moderator Thursday, June 9, 2011 1:55 AM Moved to more appropriate forum category (From:Windows Vista Service Packs/Windows Server 2008 Service Packs)
    Wednesday, June 8, 2011 11:05 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Sorry for the inconvinience.

Could you please tell us when did this issue begin to occur?

Please update or reinstall your graphic driver by going to Device Manager->expand Display adapters->right click on your display card and either update the driver software or uninstall the driver. Restart the computer, driver will be installed automatically.

In case it is due conflict with certain third party software\services, let us prepare clean boot to troubleshoot:

Clean Boot prevents software conflicts by preventing the startup items and non Microsoft services from loading. This way you can safely follow the process of elimination to check which application is causing this behavior.

Refer:
    How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows Vista or in Windows 7
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135
    Note: Ensure that you put your computer back to normal startup mode after completing the troubleshooting steps. Steps are available in the article given above.

Regards,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Monday, June 13, 2011 9:18 AM