none
Disable digital driver signature in Windows 7 Home Premium x64

General discussion

• Thank you for care
    Absolutely I face problem with driver signature after formatting my laptop on the same edition of Windows 7 Home Premium x64, the problem is Windows fails to verify the signature of MT65xx Preloader driver!
    It was working fine before formatting and I only face this problem after format, but in the last time before formatting, I installed updates from Windows Update, so this time I can't install any update because of Windows Update is keep searching and doesn't give any update list...
    Some one here said: install singed driver or try sign driver yourself, I say: I work on Boxes and Service Tools for mobile phone, required to install unsigned drivers to work those stuff properly!
    Another thing, I can't switch to any other version of Windows 7 because I purchased this edition and I need Home Premium for my work
    I tried all the mentioned solution and recommendations and nothing solved my issue

Any suggestion will be so much appreciated
    Thank you

Thursday, July 28, 2016 2:33 PM

All replies

• To turn OFF the Digital signature go through the following steps:-

1. Open the Command Prompt window and then Right clicking Command Prompt and select
        "Run as Administrator".

2. On the Command Prompt type in the command “Bcdedit.exe /set nointegritychecks ON” without the quotes.

This will disable the Digital Signature.

S.Sengupta, Windows Insider MVP

Saturday, September 24, 2016 12:39 AM