none
How to Import EML Files into Gmail? RRS feed

• Question

• I want to convert EML file to Gmail file format and I tried the many manual solutions for this but no one is successfully working. So, please someone suggest me the best EML to Gmail Converter tool to transfer my all EML data into Gmail file format in a proper manner or without any data loss.
    Friday, February 7, 2020 12:46 PM

All replies

• If you are looking for the EML to Gmail Converter then you can try the EML to Gmail Converter. The Converter tool can work very smoothly and export data very fast. Its convert all of your data very fast and safely. Its support all of your email clients like Apple Mail, Entourage, Thunderbird and others.

Visit here: https://www.osttopstapp.com/eml-to-gmail.html

Monday, February 10, 2020 5:44 AM
  • For the Mac users here is the right EML to Gmail Importer for Mac software for all those users who want to convert EML emails from different EML based emails clients into the Gmail account. Software imports EML from Windows Live Mail, Outlook Express, Thunderbird, Apple Mail, Entourage, Mac Mail, etc. The software is offering the safest and most prominent way to import all mailbox items of EML data into the new output Gmail data that you can save at the desired location in Mac OS. The free trial version helps users get familiar with the features and the working of the software.
    Monday, February 17, 2020 6:34 AM
  • Hi Edgaredwards.

You can try Sysinfotools EML Converter to migrate your files from EML to Gmail. This software is designed to convert all your EML files without any data alteration or misalignment. In addition, the application can perform EML conversions in multiple file formats such as Gmail, PDF, EMLX, MSG, MBOX, Yahoo, Outlook, IMAP and Thunderbird.

Advanced Features of Sysinfotools EML Converter:

• Support bulk conversion.
    • User can export emails with all of their attachments.
    • Loaded with DATA RANGE Feature.
    • Several options such as ADD Multiple files, Folder Before Conversion, Renaming of files.
    • The tool is compatible with all version of Windows Operating System.

You can use the software to convert EML file to Gmail File Format without any hassle.

• Proposed as answer by MarkBoat Monday, February 17, 2020 6:58 AM
    Monday, February 17, 2020 6:50 AM
  • Hey 

If you are looking forward for a solution that will help users to import EML files to Gmail then I would suggest try an expert solution for secure and reliable solution. Because as we all know that manual solution are less secure and there are chances of data loss as well. But expert solution are fully secure and consume less time as compare to manual process.

Here I would like to refer a blog where users will get both the solution and it is upto users to be smart and pick the best solution for the EML file conversion to Gmail.

Read here: https://shdatarescue.com/how-to/import-eml-into-gmail/
    Tuesday, September 29, 2020 10:36 AM