none
SFB mobile isse-- RRS feed

• Question

• I have a mobile can't work suddenly, it shows can't connect to the server, why? I changed nothing, it is no problem before, any idea?

Wednesday, January 31, 2018 3:21 PM

All replies

• Something changed, or it's connecting from a different network.  Are you connecting from WiFi or cell phone data?

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you please click "Vote" on the left side of the response, and if it answered your question please click "Mark As Answer". SWC Unified Communications This forum post is based upon my personal experience and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, SWC, their employees, or other MVPs.

Wednesday, January 31, 2018 7:03 PM
  • Hi scort,

Did the issue happen to specific user or all users had the issue?

What kind of operation system did you use, android, IOS or windows?

For this issue, please check if all users had this issue, also make sure your SFB mobile client with latest update.

In order to avoid the impact of network, please try to change another network environment check if there is the same issue

Best Regards,
    Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, February 1, 2018 1:53 AM