none
Task Movement -rescheduling issue RRS feed

• Question

• hi ,

I am working on a specific company template the issue is that , i want to reschedule the task but it not happening tried several times to move but stucked .i am using 2013?

Please help..

Kyler

Friday, September 12, 2014 7:26 AM

Answers

• Hello Kyler,

As i understand the question,Check the basics , that If a task does not move or reschedule, it mostly have a "fixed" date .Check the dependency.

It may be of  Actual Start or a constraint like" Must Start On or Start No Earlier Than".

Use the Tasks with Fixed Dates Filter to view only those tasks in a plan that contain fixed dates. You can then determine if these tasks should have these types of fixed dates. If constraint is unwanted then remove it.

Let me know if issue resolve 

Regards,

Muhammad Enam Ur Rehman

Friday, September 12, 2014 7:33 AM

All replies

• Hello Kyler,

As i understand the question,Check the basics , that If a task does not move or reschedule, it mostly have a "fixed" date .Check the dependency.

It may be of  Actual Start or a constraint like" Must Start On or Start No Earlier Than".

Use the Tasks with Fixed Dates Filter to view only those tasks in a plan that contain fixed dates. You can then determine if these tasks should have these types of fixed dates. If constraint is unwanted then remove it.

Let me know if issue resolve 

Regards,

Muhammad Enam Ur Rehman

Friday, September 12, 2014 7:33 AM
  • Done..

Thanks Muhammad Enam Ur Rehman.

Cheers ,

Kyler

Friday, September 12, 2014 8:00 AM