none
Unable to update my entreprise calendar project server 2013 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Guys,

I'm unable to update my entreprise calendar,

Here is our setting : 

• Project Server 2013
    • MS-Project Pro 2013 (version : 15.0.5101.1000)

When i try to update myCustumCalendar i receive a popup with this message (sorry i translated from french to english :-)) : 

"In order to execute this action, Microsoft project professional should be installed and configured with the right profil with this pwa instance". After it gives me how to do it.

I think my setting is right, because, i put Ms-Project on the right PWA and i put it as a deflaut instance. 

Is there any update done recently with MS-Project Pro, cause i was able to update it last month ??? I installed a virtual machine to test, if it's somthing happing with my installation of the office 2019, and my roll back to office 2016 ( word, excel etc) and my MS-Project Pro 2013, but nothing, i receive the same message.

I'm really out of ideas

Wednesday, March 13, 2019 12:25 PM

All replies

• Hi Anis,

I used to have this issue sometimes, without being able to identify the root cause. Try first to open MS Project connected to PWA before opening the enterprise calendar. Also try to access PWA from a private session in your browser. Finally try to clear your browser cache AND your MS Project local cache.

Hope this helps,

Guillaume Rouyre, MBA, MVP, P-Seller

Wednesday, March 13, 2019 1:14 PM
  • Hi Guillaume, 

Thanks for your answer,

Here's what i did :

I cleard all the cache (Ms-Project, and IE) and i open my Ms-Project but i still have the same message :-((

Any other ideas are welocom guys :-).

Thanks

Wednesday, March 13, 2019 1:51 PM
  • Did you tried with a private session in your browser?

Hope this helps,

Guillaume Rouyre, MBA, MVP, P-Seller

Wednesday, March 13, 2019 2:08 PM