Print Blood Pressure records RRS feed

• Question

• I think this is a self answering question but maybe there is another answer?

How do you "print" blood pressure records over a period of time.

the "Print" function does nothing. If I select a time frame of a week, and select "print" it only goes to

a page listing only one date, the first day in the series, and does nothing.

Thank you

Sag

Sunday, May 4, 2014 7:47 PM

Answers

• Hi, Sag,

Currently you can't use HealthVault's Print feature to print a chart. It's a limitation we plan to fix.

Meanwhile, you can print the chart, but only by choosing Print in your browser's menu. You'll unfortunately also be printing the other things that appear on the page (such as the navigation, header, and footer).

You can apply the same date filters to a chart as to the list. I tried it and it worked fine for me.

Hope this helps,

Kathy

Thursday, May 8, 2014 12:05 AM

All replies

• Hi, Sag,

Are you using the HealthVault website or one of the apps? I tried to reproduce this problem in my own account at healthvault.com and did not see the problem. When I used a date filter it worked as expected. Before you click Print, are you seeing the expected list of blood pressures in the table?

By the way, when you click Print in HealthVault, it will take you to a page that is formatted to be printed. You'd then use your browser's Print function to actually send it to the printer.

Happy to continue to help troubleshoot this issue.

-Kathy-

Monday, May 5, 2014 5:27 PM
  • Yes I am using healthvault.com. I downloaded the program from MS for my Omron blood pressure monitor.

O.K. your instructions worked for printing a "list". Thank you.

Now, how do you print a chart in a specific range?

I get a chart displayed on the screen and say print and all I get is a list.

Thanks

Sag

Tuesday, May 6, 2014 3:04 AM
  • Sag, I'd also recommend taking a look at https://www.heart360.org from the American Heart Association. It will automatically read your HealthVault data, and they have some great reports and charts that are intended for sharing with providers and other caregivers.

---S

Wednesday, May 7, 2014 6:18 PM
  • I assume then that Health Vault does not/cannot print a graph?

I thank you for your suggestion but upon reading the AHA "terms of use"

it sounded more like I was signing up with the NSA not the AHA.

I wouldn't mind and would understand that my age, height, weight, and BP information

be gathered anonymously but not for them to track me all over the net.

Wednesday, May 7, 2014 11:09 PM
  • Hi, Sag,

Currently you can't use HealthVault's Print feature to print a chart. It's a limitation we plan to fix.

Meanwhile, you can print the chart, but only by choosing Print in your browser's menu. You'll unfortunately also be printing the other things that appear on the page (such as the navigation, header, and footer).

You can apply the same date filters to a chart as to the list. I tried it and it worked fine for me.

Hope this helps,

Kathy

Thursday, May 8, 2014 12:05 AM