How to control width of grey comment pane RRS feed

  • Question

  • this question was not answered in other forum
    Tuesday, September 17, 2013 12:07 AM


  • Hi

    What's the version of your Office?

    Let's say it is Word 2010. Go to Review>Tracking>Track changes options>Balloons>Preferred width

    Remember to change Paper oritention in Printing to Preserve.

    In Word 2013, to find Tracking changes options you have to click the dialog launcher (the little arrow button in the bottom right corner of the Tracking group), and then click the Advanced Options button in the useless intermediate dialog box.


    Tylor Wang
    TechNet Community Support

    • Proposed as answer by TylorWang Monday, September 23, 2013 2:22 AM
    • Marked as answer by Judy_Zhou Wednesday, September 25, 2013 2:48 AM
    Tuesday, September 17, 2013 8:25 AM